Rome .- The Italian police on Tuesday announced the dismantling, in cooperation with Spanish Police, of a ring of drug traffickers that smuggled cocaine from South America to Italy, that includes Dominicans, EFE reports.

Operation "Buena Ventura" has led to the arrest of several people in various regions of Italian today, as the investigation continues in Reggio Calabria, Milan, Naples, Bologna and Pescara, the Italian State Police said in a statement.

Among the detainees figure several people linked to the Morabito-Bruzzanti-Palamara family, in charge of the "ndrina," one of the core groups of the Ndrangheta, of the Calabrian Mafia.

According to the Italian police 19 arrest warrants have been issued  for as many people, with 18 others subpoenaed to appear s for questioning over alleged international narcotics trafficking.

The anti-drug operations carried out both in Reggio Calabria province and Madrid's Barajas Airport contributed to busting the ring, and intercepted a shipment of 35 kilos of cocaine from Colombia.

In a statement Italian police said the ring operated in Italy and Colombia, Peru, the Dominican Republic and Spain, from which it had seized unspecified quantities of cocaine.

The operation "demonstrates the strength and capacity of Calabrian cartels in agreements with Colombian drug traffickers to import to Calabria a large amount of cocaine destined for distribution in several Italian provinces and in Europe," the statement said.

It adds that the investigation has confirmed the "leadership role of the Ndrangheta families in the management of the international traffic of narcotic substances."

COMMENTS
Written by: danny00, 10 Jan 2017 12:01 PM
From: United States, Williamsburg Brooklyn
as i said yesterday JUST ASK ANY POLICE DEPT. WORLD-WIDE and u will see dominicans are a bunch of real nice good guys...... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah
Written by: danny00, 10 Jan 2017 12:24 PM
From: United States from tuznik yesterday
Well Danny 00 . You sure have been chumming on this site . Keep it up . You may find out that you are not the most important man on the globe

like i have been saying dominicans are a bunch of real nice guys.....
ok mr. tuznik..... world-wide
u guys dont stop
Written by: Arcangel96, 10 Jan 2017 12:59 PM
danny00,

"Dude I am of Southern European ancestry...."

Wait! you still Mexican...right??

Written by: Tuznik, 10 Jan 2017 1:03 PM
I tried to do right by people in the DR . I do worry about people down there . I met some really good men down there . I enjoys fishing with them no matter how poor the man( or the boat .).
I could hand line with the best of them ., but I always was set back by the crime rate . And I have seen the invasion of criminal elements coming into the DR . That is the biggest problem the DR is going to be up against , they need trash controls and safety in investments that will help the DR grow into a decent nation of decent people . Corruption is high . As it is in most small nations . The DR is a beautiful place . But it is this drug business that us taking over the whole island .
I too would like to talk about affairs that will be good for the DR . But I say we can all do it with a little class . Bantering isn't addressing any thing this site was set up to accomplish . If banter is due ..., do it with a little class . Others will then participate . No class . No involvemen
Written by: Tuznik, 10 Jan 2017 1:21 PM
Fishermen ... Some say a prayer before they climb in the boat in the morning ..
They also told me ... God will always let them go fishing... Its their behavior that god sees that will let them come back . Men like this are becoming few and far between in the DR . Cartels are taking it over . And corruption and fear is protecting the cartels . This is the DR s biggest battle . The party's in general are actually quite amusing when there are about thirty if them . Even with that . They seem to work things out . It was amazing . But even today ... In the Jeff Sessions hearings ., the DR has come up . What I do see now is an effort to change the DR back into what it should or could be .
All I can say at this point is "go for it . ". Fight back , do what has to be done . And the DR may come out of this cartel life style by some people as a good place to live . With out resisting all the cash that cartels hand out .and resisting the fear . It doesn't stand a chance .
Written by: Tuznik, 10 Jan 2017 1:55 PM
Drugs .. Gangs , and big money aimed at clearing a path to do wrong . That is what the DR is up against ., Money used to do right is dwindling in comparison in the DR . This is going to get worse . The money to do right is going to dwindle even further . America is broke , deep in debt . Cuts will be made . And I don't see the DR being on the top of the list for aid . As long as all this drug money , gangs , corruption due to drug money , and acceptance that cartel cash is just more money .
If the DR doesn't turn it self around from the path it is on now . America will have the de on the list of cuts . The days of American hand outs will end . And the cuts will be judged by the amount of cartel involvement in govts, and the amount of crime that isn't cracked down on HARD and Completely.
As for Haiti . It will never change in a nation that supports ignorance , poverty , and a total lack of education simply to make it easier to control a nations population .
Written by: danny00, 10 Jan 2017 8:41 PM
God in the dr? I don't think Devil in His Heart -
wiki › Devil_in_His_Heart
"Devil in His Heart" is a song written by Richard Drapkin, who recorded under the name Ricky Dee. this the song they sing in the dr. NO CLASS? u can't use kind words when dealing with the devil,
Written by: danny00, 10 Jan 2017 8:45 PM
Written by: Arcangel96, 10 Jan 2017 8:49 PM
danny00,
"NOW ANGEL GUY IS ALSO ONE WHITE MAN. HAHAHAHA. and al sharpton is also white. LOLOLOLOL"
_--------++++-------
But you are Mexican...
Written by: danny00, 10 Jan 2017 10:30 PM
It's snowing in the dr. Everything is WHITE. ? HAHAHAHAHAHA
Written by: danny00, 10 Jan 2017 10:33 PM
From: United States, Williamsburg Brooklyn
DUDE? not only that u look black but u also talk like one ni**er.? DUDE.
Written by: danny00, 10 Jan 2017 10:36 PM
From: United States, Williamsburg Brooklyn
ANGEL196000, u got no class YOUR also one guy from McDonald's dollar menu. like I said NO CLASS
Written by: danny00, 10 Jan 2017 10:43 PM
From: United States, Williamsburg Brooklyn
no middle class in the dr. the poor are shoe shine boys and rich are drug dealers and pimps. The haven sent angle000, guy is the number one shoe shiner in the dr. he's good st the shine do good he's got 3 locations one in pop, Santiago and Moca city. his family are respected car painters in moca. ??
Written by: danny00, 10 Jan 2017 10:44 PM
Written by: danny00, 10 Jan 2017 10:46 PM
From: United States, Williamsburg Brooklyn
no middle class in the dr. the poor are shoe shine boys and rich are drug dealers and pimps. The haven sent angle000, guy is the number one shoe shiner in the dr. he's good at the shine he's got 3 locations one in pop, Santiago and Moca city. his family are respected car painters in moca. ??
Written by: danny00, 10 Jan 2017 10:47 PM
Written by: danny00, 10 Jan 2017 10:48 PM
Written by: danny00, 10 Jan 2017 10:54 PM
Written by: danny00, 10 Jan 2017 11:00 PM
From: United States, Williamsburg Brooklyn
Car painters in moca city I love it. great Dominican paint job. if u want white GO to moca city they paint anything or anyone white. soon he's going to tell us he's also a member of the KKK..... I love it. LOL LOL
Written by: Tuznik, 11 Jan 2017 2:02 AM
He was a member of the KKK and so was Gowdey . What is it with you and white ?
Color is what we were blessed with . Every thing has a color . I just take it at that . A color . Its the man that counts . Any color . You should try it . It does wonders for ager management .
I don't care what color any thing is , I like it or I don't . One at a time . Many colors look better on one thing or another .
Its all harmless . Get over it . And take it all one by one . Its better than carrying around all that baggage when you lump it all in one bag . And a lot lighter too . Relax,,, every thing is one color or another . Just look around you . Its all over the place . I stopped dragging that baggage around a long time ago .
Written by: danny00, 11 Jan 2017 8:21 AM
From: United States, Williamsburg Brooklyn
now feel terrible I'm going to south beach now to get a suntan. this site for laughs is better then the jay Leno show was. HAHAHAHA
Written by: Arcangel96, 11 Jan 2017 8:50 AM
danny00,

"sorry LOL so much I posted 4 times. THE ANGEL GUY IS WHITE. HAHAHA. LOLOLOLOL. Please your killing me your one funny white guy. LOL"

---------------------

Chillax!...The only thing I said was that you were Mexican. Which you are! Please, do not get all discombobulated. The fact that some Dominican "tiguera" took you to the cleaners, is no reason to be so antagonistic against us. Anyway, keep working on your ad-hominem comebacks. The shoe-shine, painter lines were really kind of weak!...if anything it shows your lack of imagination. You were doing better when you were plagiarizing others people thoughts...remember! Anyway, what I'm trying to say, is that please do not quit your day job...you have mouths to feed and "una tiguerona que mantener en RD"

regards!...By the way....you know nothing Danny Snow!

Written by: danny00, 11 Jan 2017 10:07 AM
Written by: Arcangel96, 11 Jan 2017 10:32 AM
danny00,

"u don't know Snow White what I forget. "u have a problem getting wet in the rain".

------

Again!...leave the witty stuff to the professionals...or at the very least come up, every now and again, with something original...maybe new!...challenge yourself with something clever and/or profound...something with some kind of insight to the articles in this site. I know that it would be like asking "peras al olmo", but you should give it a try...oh! and please...have someone proof read your stuff before posting! Cheers!

regards...You know nothing Danny Snow!

(Please, someone HBO (Help-a-Brother-Out)! LOL!!)
Written by: Tuznik, 11 Jan 2017 12:40 PM
Well ... What do ya know . These insults did show a little class . May be the DR isn't classy underneath . But you guys are getting there. It takes a politician to insult with lots of class ...,
Obviously ... Trump isn't a politician . But you guys are getting there .
I noticed down there that big shots And politicians showed a lot of class when they lied to ya . They also use the fish eyes . The eyes show nothing while they are politely telling you get bent Until you come up with some money .
Written by: Arcangel96, 11 Jan 2017 4:04 PM
Tuznik,

"These insults did show a little class"

------

I don't know about all that. I just don't want to be too rough with our sensitive friend. I mean, he has been on this site for years spilling his feelings on each incoherent sentence and/or recycled phrases. If you ask me, a sure cry for help and attention. But going back to your observation....nope...I'm not a politician...nor I'm trying to sell you a bridge....

Written by: danny00, 11 Jan 2017 10:05 PM
Written by: Arcangel96, 11 Jan 2017 11:36 PM
danny00,

"what's a matter don't u want to be white.? u cry every night just thinking about white. HAHAHAHA."

--------------------------

hummm....I think you are trying to project your insecurities my friend. I am not the one that is ashamed of his country of origin. I'm perfectly fine in my own skin and do not seek to pretend that I'm something I'm not.

My friend, We all know that you are not a natural born US citizen. You are not fooling anyone. Well...maybe one person...do you own a mirror? Anyway, you keep pretending that you are not Hispanic...that English is your primary language...that you are not Mexican!....pero como dice el dicho "cada ladrón juzga por su condición!"

Good Night!
Written by: guillermone, 12 Jan 2017 4:18 PM

We all know that you are not a natural born US citizen. You are not fooling anyone. Well...maybe one person...do you own a mirror? Anyway, you keep pretending that you are not Hispanic...that English is your primary language...that you are not Mexican!....pero como dice el dicho "cada ladrón juzga por su condición!"-Arcangel
-------------------------------
We really don't know much about double dumb danny00 or danny Grajo. But one of the old time posters once told me that danny00 was Haitian. He lives or once resided somewhere in the Florida Keys, was self employed as a supplier of "worms" to bait and tackle shops. Because he spent days under the sun digging for worms and like a good Haitian never used deodorant, hence how he got the nick name "Captain Stinky." We suspect that he go hooked up with a Dominican female possibly from the Cibao and has a grown Dominican born daughter who he put through medical school in the DR. Whatever this women did to him really messed up his head.
Written by: Arcangel96, 13 Jan 2017 10:50 AM
guillermone,

"He lives or once resided somewhere in the Florida Keys, was self employed as a supplier of "worms" to bait and tackle shops. "

---------

Something along those lines jives with one of his previous posts. One thing is clear....when is comes to trolling...this guy is bad...is awful!