Dominican hotel makes Expedia Group Select List
Belleview, Wash., July 14, 2015 – Today the Expediagroup, one of the world’s largest full-service online travel sites*, announcedthe results of the Expedia® 2015 Insiders’ Select® rankings, an annualcrowd-sourced list of the world’s best-reviewed hotels. Out of 650 globalproperties, the following 10 Caribbean hotels were featured:
• Royal PalmsHotel, Bermuda – Ranked No. 1
• IberostarGrand Hotel Bavaro Adults Only – All inclusive, Dominican Republic – Ranked No.24
• La Terraza de San Juan, Puerto Rico – Ranked No. 47
• Hyatt RegencyTrinidad, Trinidad and Tobago – Ranked No. 175
• West BayClub, Turks and Caicos Islands – Ranked No. 195
• Hyatt PlaceManati, Puerto Rico – Ranked No. 300
• The SpanishCourt Hotel, Jamaica – Ranked No. 323
• Coco BeachResort, Belize – Ranked No. 397
• The RegentPalms, Turks and Caicos Islands – Ranked No. 512
• Seven StarsResort, Turks and Caicos Islands – Ranked No. 535
This list represents a ranking of the world’sbest-reviewed hotels, reflecting direct customer feedback on Expedia groupsites. The 2015 list names 650 exclusive properties as Insiders’ Select winninghotels from among bookable properties available on Expedia, Inc. websitesworldwide. Insiders’ Select is now in its eighth year.
The 2015 class of Insiders’ Select hotels reflects morethan two million customer-verified reviews. Verified Reviews have beenconfirmed by Expedia as linked to a traveler who booked a stay at that hotel onExpedia group sites. The winning hotels were called out as those thatconsistently deliver value, in the form of competitive pricing, pristineamenities and superior customer service, and by maintaining a minimum guestreview score of 4.7 out of 5.
“The simple fact is, every traveler is looking for valueout of their hotel experience,” said John Morrey, Vice President and GeneralManager, the Expedia group. “Value can be defined in many ways by differentpeople. But when you aggregate that feedback, you come away with a list ofhotels that simply do it right, day in and day out. For Expedia, when we sharea summary of real reviews penned by real hotel customers, we are givingtravelers the data they need to make booking decisions.”
Visitors to Expedia group sites can find Insiders’Select-designated properties by visiting http://www.expedia.com/insidersselect.These hotels will also feature an Expedia Insiders’ Select badge on their hoteldescription page.