Santo Domingo.- The Cap Cana business group says that during last Thursday's visit to the tourist destination, Eric Trump, executive vice president of The Trump Organization, was able to see first hand “the property developer's most recent amenities”. In a press release, Cap Cana says that Eric Trump, son of the recently inaugurated US president, was received by Ricardo Hazoury and Fernando Hazoury, president and vice president of the board, who expressed their satisfaction, saying that “it was excellent to host Eric in Cap Cana once again”.

Cap Cana established a relationship with The Trump Organization in February 2007, exactly one decade ago. “This relationship remains incredibly strong, especially with Eric, who has led the project since its inception”, added the Cap Cana execs.
They stated that “we are enthused about working with The Trump Organization in the future phases of the project”.

Eric Trump visited the Cap Cana tourism and residential complex in the eastern Dominican Republic on Tuesday, February 2nd.

COMMENTS
Written by: guillermone, 7 Feb 2017 3:19 PM

----------------------------------------------------
And.....????
What's Cookin' Doc?
Written by: american, 7 Feb 2017 4:55 PM
Who is paying for this guy/gay trip?
Long time business partners??total mafia!!!!
Written by: american, 7 Feb 2017 4:56 PM
Who is paying for this guy/gay trip?
Long time business partners??total mafia!!!!
Written by: american, 7 Feb 2017 4:56 PM
Who is paying for this guy/gay trip?
Long time business partners??total mafia!!!!
Written by: american, 7 Feb 2017 4:57 PM
Who is paying for this guy/gay trip?
Long time business partners??total mafia!!!!
Written by: american, 7 Feb 2017 4:58 PM
And who is paying for this guy trip???
Long time business partners??
PURA mafia!!!!
Written by: american, 7 Feb 2017 4:58 PM
And who is paying for this guy trip???
Long time business partners??
PURA mafia!!!!
Written by: danny00, 7 Feb 2017 6:20 PM
From: United States, Rhodes scholar oxford university
who's gay him or u?
Written by: Tuznik, 7 Feb 2017 9:42 PM
I don't think he is gay .. Just rich and powerful . Even still . If its in the DR . Don't invest . You will be sorry .
Written by: guillermone, 8 Feb 2017 12:23 AM

Written by: Tuznik, 7 Feb 2017 9:42 PM
----------------
If I am not mistaken, Trump licensed out his name to a project back in 2007 with the Hazoury family known as the "Farallon Estates at Cap Cana". It was the first Trump RE venture in the DR to include 68 estates (of at least 1.5 acres each). The estates will be built within a gated community on top of the highest bluff in the area, at 200 feet above sea level.

If I remember correctly the project was a flop and hundreds of people lost a lot of money. I guess they are taking advantage now that Trump is president and are trying to revive it. Regardless, I would be leery of anything with the name "Trump" on it. There is too much drama attached to that name. You just never know what is going to happen next in the DR or anywhere around the world
Written by: danny00, 8 Feb 2017 12:26 AM
From: United States, Rhodes scholar oxford university
maybe u think he's a Haitian
Written by: guillermone, 8 Feb 2017 12:31 AM

Written by: danny00, 8 Feb 2017 12:26 AM
From: United States, Berlin Germany
maybe u think he's a Haitian
----------------------------------------
Yes he does look Haitian come to think of it. Now what part of Haiti do you think he comes from?
Written by: danny00, 8 Feb 2017 7:46 AM
From: United States, Rhodes scholar oxford university
I know he's from south Florida. in the Florida keys they are looked at as hard working people. all though Florida, they are also looked at as hard working people. we do have a hand full of Dominicans that hold a few dishwasher and busboys positions but only a few. I think that the Marjory of Dominican, go to New York because they receive bigger benefits. state of Florida is one of the lowest paying for benefits in the United States. I guess u already know this and u live in New York.
Written by: guillermone, 8 Feb 2017 12:45 PM

think that the Marjory of Dominican, go to New York because they receive bigger benefits. state of Florida is one of the lowest paying for benefits in the United States. I guess u already know this and u live in New York.-double dumb danny00
-------------------------
No, I live in Naranja, Florida where the benefits are low. I am happy to make peanuts. It does not take much to feed an elephant.
Written by: danny00, 9 Feb 2017 9:55 AM
From: United States, Rhodes scholar oxford university
I'm trying to be nice and u call me a dummy. Is it abusive to call someone 'Dummy' ?
to me it's the same as calling them stupid. taking to u is like trying to tell water it's wet.
Written by: guillermone, 9 Feb 2017 11:55 AM

to me it's the same as calling them stupid. taking to u is like trying to tell water it's wet-danny00,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are being nice? Really? No you got it all wrong. It is me who has been rather nice to you. I could have called you something a lot worse. Calling you dummy is both comical and benevolent on my behalf.

Your never ending irony and sarcasm certainly amazes me, yet you have the gall to complain. Nevertheless, I just cant get over your persistent empty and worthless rhetoric all of theses years. So don't expect to be called anything else other then Double D. Do you like that better, Double D rather then dummy?

I guess with friends like you, who needs enemies. All I can say is that close association with someone like you proves more adversarial than the actual opponents. Au Revoir....!!!!
Written by: danny00, 9 Feb 2017 12:38 PM
From: United States, Rhodes scholar oxford university
what a great line of crap u post. I still love u.