Air Century scrubs flights on hurricane precaution
Santo Domingo.- Air Century airline announces the cancellation of all flights scheduled for Thursday, September 7, due to the effects of Hurricane Irma on the Dominican Republic.
“The action is due to precautionary measures following the possible entry into the Dominican territory of the natural phenomenon that is expected to affect other Caribbean islands,” said airline marketing manager Arantxa Chahín in an emailed statement.
- CEY143, Santo Domingo – San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- CEY144, San Juan, Puerto Rico – Santo Domingo.
- CEY131, Santo Domingo – Port-au-Prince
- CEY132, Port-au-Prince – Santo Domingo
- CEY133, Santo Domingo – Port-au-Prince
- CEY134, Port-au-Prince – Santo Domingo
Passengers who had reservations for the above date will be notified by Air Century staff.